Thursday, January 1, 2009

my GUndAms collecTions......

31-12-2008(wednsday)

This post will be about my robots/mechas@GUNDAM~!!!collection....well...I started to collects GUNDAM models since I was 13years old....after I watch the new released of GUNDAM SEED on 2003....simce den...me n my bro..started buy Gundams model to collect them...the price for 1 gundam actually are not cheap...it can cost you a fortune...1 model can cost you about rm100 or rm50 lik dat....(depends on wat ur scale model are..)....well..i've counted hw much I've been spend on them...about....rm1350....lol...can buy many chicken rice with dat sum of money~lol..doesnt matter...below are some pic of my collection..(altough nt as many as some of my frens...but still wanna 2 share with other in this post~wakaka)
MY NEW GUNDAM 00 collections....
MY NEW GUNDAM 00 collections....GUNDAM DYNAMES n CHERUDIM
METEOR UNIT
here oredy kills my wallet~!!

DUring my vacation at kk....i had bought 3 new gundams frm kk....lol...and i took...about 3 hours to complete dem...below are some pic of my new models...
completed 00 GUNDAM

completed cherudim GUNDAM
IN ACTION

KYRIOS GUNDAM

Below is the image of the gundams im going to buy...nxt year....to add in my collections

No comments: