Sunday, June 6, 2010

a week with BIRTHDAY CELBRATIONS

6-6-2010(sunday)
(Birthday celebration part 1-Davis's birthday)

DAVIS is no officially 20years old(26th may 2010)...Thanks for all who wishes me and celebrate my birthday.

(from left-2008-1993-2010)

I am now a young adult.I must say,the time really pass so fast.Just a blink of an eye...20 years old.flashback of my childhoods and the past few years of me have been played in my mind on my birthday.Here,I wanna give thanks to my mom and dad for given birth to me and brought me up well.I am lucky to have both of you in my life as my parents....and thanks to 3 of my siblings at sabah that sent me wishes.Love you guys...

For your own information...I seldom celebrate my birthday.Mostly celebrate with my familya home.Since last year,I have been celebrate with my housemates at KL.And this year,i celebrated it in my college and I must say,I am happy for this year's celebration.2 THUMBS Up for those involve in the celebration for me.Although the surprise was kinda FAIL...but still...I love it.Thanks guys!...am very happy for it.Gathered 678 wishes from all the friends by sms,facebook,face to face and phone calls during Davis's day is just so GREAT!...
Me...with da cake
friends..
group photo #1
#2
#3
#4
My boss feeding me the cake.
(A big hand claps for Penny and the others for their effort for this celebration again,loves the slide show you made for me)

Special thanks to Alex chiang for waking up from his sleep at 12am(26th may) to online and wishes me.He is the 1st 1 who wishes me happy birthday on my birthday that is 12am... so thumbs up him...KIO DAI!... and also thanks for the others who wishes me...you guys are GREAT!.. Thumbs up for celebrating Davis's Day.... XD

(Birthday celebration Part 2-Yee zai's birthday)

(Video clip will be upload soon.....XD)

Wookay...next birthday post will be for 1 of my coursemates.LOH YAN YEE...aka...YEE ZAI.We had a surprise party for him.80% of our class participate in this ''project''.And it was a big success....eventually,we brought the cake down from other friend's house which is above his house and bring it to his house and ring his door bell...and SURPRISE!!!!!!!!.....he was shocked for this...if I were him Im sure I will scream!!!!like like lady..hoho!!
and here his in...the birthday boy..
group photo #1
with the girls...
The boys
Smile and laugh are all over the place
his birthday present!..
a condom with banana flavour...I think is strawberry
use it my friend.....hohoho...!!!
CONDOM IS GOOD for SAFETY!!!

After the surprise...we went back up again for our next activity...STEAMBOAT!
and this time...
just let the photo to do the talking..XD
LOU SANG....YAMMMM SENG!
AH HAM,ah Sim and Ah chung(our long lost friend)

After the meal..we started to play with beard cream!!

and It was dirty yet FUN!!!!
hoho...our birthday boy!
even the girls was one of the victims...XD
SEI MEI!!!
then things started to went out of control.
ATTACK!!!
WAHHHH!!!!!we are EVIL!!!!
NEVER EVER MESS WITH US!
or we'll CREAM YOU!
RAWR!!!!!!



and before I stop...

a message for the teenagers with raging hormones out there
USE CONDOM!!!!!..hohoho...or you are going to be in
DEEp SHIT!

(JUST FOR LAUGH)

and again.....


TILL THE NEXT POST!!!



TEE HEE

2 comments:

bearbeardai said...

happy birthday =)glad that u had so much fun

Unknown said...

Hey hey..thanks for the wishes and dropping by....hehe...yeah!...had so much fun for my birthday celebration....never forget it