Saturday, July 30, 2011

EPIC MEAL TIME with classmates.

7-8-2011(Sunday)

Nom nom nom..our tummies are full with foods lately....finally able to eat the famous Ampang Yong taufu and BBQ/steamboat with classmates for the last 2 weeks.Since Im now studying with a bunch of new classmates now...me thinking,I should join some activities with them.you know,to build a good relationship and have a good time together...and guess what,we did had a great time knowing each other....all thanks to food!!...FOOD UNITES US ALL!!!..hoho!!....

Ampang(KL) is a place that famous for their YONG TAUFU.One of my classmates' family owns a Yong Taufu restaurant.So why not go there and have some breakfast....and I never try to eat YONG taufu before cos it's too plain I think...so I took this opportunity to try it out...and it's turned to taste good too..


Our dishes....
and yeap!...we had a great time there!
After a week,1 of our classmate came out an idea to have BBQ/steamboat together.Everyone knows that I love BBQ much and I agree without any 2nd thoughts even though I have Futsal game on that night....but who cares....eat is more important!hoho!...So,I joined them after my futsal game.Too bad,I was too tired and sweaty to enjoy the food there...==.....My expectation was to eat as many as possible,but seems that I ate not so much.....Anyway,all of us had a great time together.So enough off bullshit and let the pic to to the talking.

king of BBQ

Still eating....
and yea...we're not gay...
group photo.

Till the next post!

TEE HEE!

No comments: