Tuesday, March 13, 2012

origami Pikachus

20-3-2012(Tuesday)

I don't know about you guys but I have a hobby of making stuffs....yeah...handmade stuffs like cards,gifts,things....anything that can be made by papers,or any things as long as it able to be done by my bare hands.I think I started to love making things since I joined art class since I was a kid and since then I love to make stuffs and gifts...and yeah..I always make stuffs for my ex too...sweet rite....=D....

Recently I saw this tutorial on making origami in 9gag.com....and it caught my attention and I decided to make 1.After preparing the stuffs I needed....I was able to make 7 origami pikachus!

it was a great success.But something just lack there...after a moment of thinking..
I decided to make 2 more...but in larger size...=D
here I present

the family of Pikahus!...yeah!..daddy and mommy with 7 babies of pikachus!

And coincidentally...it was my Sis's 19th birthday on the day I made this...so I decided to make another gifts and tag her in FB...
and this is for her..=)

For those who wanna try and make their origami pikchus...below will be the
steps to make it...feel free to download this pic and make 1 for yourself..=)
.
.
.
.

So that's all for this post and I'll see you soon in the next post...=)

No comments: