Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friends.....families....

2-10-2008(thursday)

wookay....recently....I had made a video slide show with the title....''friends_朋友"....this video....i had use about many hours to complete...from 10pm till 3am~~~(dat is tuesday night till wednesday morning)~~~This video I had took many picture from some people friendster n blogs....some with permissions...n some not...so that...I want to say sorry to some of the people who i had took their picture without permission from their friendster n blogs(dont find me n punch)~~~Actually..the video slide show that I made is kind of lame....but I hoped you all enjoy it...by the way...pray to GOD..if you dont want to c your picture in it..hahaha~~~~TEE HEE!!!~~








wookay..like it????nice???....I hope you all enjoyed this.... kind of stupid video that I made...TEE HEE~~!!!hahaha....

2 comments:

Bernice said...

Hahah! Cute video =) I still remember when we attended the Hospice Seminar, damn boring. My face is not clear in the video! Haha.

LOL even your teacher advisor is in the video. Aww I miss RYLA camp. And you ikut nigahiga's style ah, the 'TEEHEE' lol.

Overall, not a bad video, quite adorable. Keep it up. =)

Unknown said...

thanks o bern...~~~1st comment haha...TEE HEE