Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Before TakiNG sPM results,,,,

12-3-2009(thursday)

GRRR~!!!!so damn panic now.....now is 12pm...and the results of my spm are just out.....since we are still woking hour....me n kitty can just o take at 2pm.....since we can just take 2 hour leave.....but we bak after 3 hour oppsss.....

During the working time...we cant concentrate on our work....we type wrong word....we 4get to punch card....we 4get to sign our name in each document...forget to drink...forget to breath and many more...its like....a butterfly in my stomach....argh....just cant stand it.....

I already try to cool down as much as i could....teeling myslef dat it just a result so wat....but....after 2 min....panic back...lol...nvm la...what done is done.....I will take the result bravely....and have confidence with myself.....better pray 2 GOD and drve carefully to school...aiks....BTW~!!!!To all readers.....WISH ME LUCK!!!!!~~~~thanks for all of ur support....~~~!!!!!!wont let you all...down....and also....
AH sing~!!!!!!dnt 4get ur promise if I get 5 credits....Im waiting for ur ICE-CREAM~!!!!!wakakaka...TEE HEE

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

hey you still working at edo ichi? (:

Anonymous said...

no he didn't. he only work there for one month and bring me a lot trouble as i am the one who introduce him. haiz......what can i say as i also resign.......hahahahahahahahaha

Phoebe said...

xD haha, good. no heart also.

Anonymous said...

erm, if not want to continue study maybe i will continue work there la.Ui!!Chai!! when you Up date oh?? where is my DVD le??

-x-Y-Z- said...

lol^^