Tuesday, March 31, 2009

mY sPM ResuLT




16-3-2009(Thursday)

Today is a day...where every form 5 students all around Malaysia had waited.....what are they waited so long for????mega sale??No....they are waiting for a RECYCLEABLE paper.......what is so great about the paper???...well...the paper..also very important to me...and it cant be the paper of Destiny to me.....what is it???that is my SPM RESULT~!!!!!!...... LOL..so damn exited and cant wait to take my result.....went back to school..with Kitty..by driving with my GRANDMOTHER WAR CAR.....after work at 2pm.....we eventually took 3 hour leave just to take the rsult and had a drink after that...just to relax ourself...well....below will be my result.....
well....my result was quite good and all credits....but I was dissapointed that i cant get A2 in my GEO and ENG......hmm....well....what done is done....9 credits are enough for me to get in any colleges....i hope....
In the same time....there are many students get a very good results in thier spm....soem of them get Full A's.....and thier effort all this year has paid off...and I wanted to congrate them for thier achivements....
And these are our SUNG SIEW knights that had a very good result in ther spm.....TAHNIAH DIUCAP KAN OLEH SAYA~!!!!!!...TEE HEEE~!!!....to those who are did bad in thier spm....dont think anything....just go take an another spm EXAM again....I FEEL YOU BRO~!!!...hahaha

No comments: