Monday, April 6, 2009

tHE new InteRACt T-shIRT

20-3-2009(friday)

To all....INTERACTERS of SUNG SIEW.......our club T-shirt sample will be out soon....and I will get it by this week....below will the sketch of our shirt..

It was designed by a designer from TAN QING art centre at indah..... I wanted to thank him for degsign this picturefor us for free.......

Below is the pictures for the new shirt....

well...the shirt will be black in colour...and I will mayb going to released a new colour for this shirt for pink or mayb white......well....I hope all of you will like it...the request for a new t-shirt was requested since 3 years ago...till now...and I hope it will be nice and is a dream come true for ME AND JOHAN...and other AJK~!!!....TEE HEE(pls do comment me if u need edit something or a new suggestion for it...vaild date 10th of april)

1 comment:

Johan Donut said...

good job with the T-shirt! looks good ^_^ get a bloody cbox la...