Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A pooR cAT~

25-3-2009(TuesDAy)

2day...I saw a poor kitten outside my shope.....it was all wet and dirty...judjing by its look..I can see that the cake was very hungry...well..i the end....I went to bought a piece of EGG tart and a bowl of water and gave it to the kitten to eat..well let the pictures to do the talking...
the poor kitten
the egg tart I bought for the kitten
the poor kiiten having its good meal..

well....after this post...what do u think about it???for me....we have to care all living things and we should never treat all animals badly...they have feeling like us...so...we must gv them care as they are created by the GOD.....from this post...You can also see's that Im a animal lovers to...so...to all girls who are animals lovers....pls do find me...hahaha...TEE HEE~!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like its hair-style......lol

Amy said...

so cham............... u so kind.........lol........:P