Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HelEn"s 15Th biRthdaY



5-4-2009(sunday)

wookay....a post dedicated to my friend HELEN~Today...it was her 15th birthday.....and we had a small lunch-type party at PIZZA HUT....It was like a reunion type party for me...many of my friends showed up in the party.....quite nice to see them again..

still....I have to to wish a HELEN a happy birthday
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
happy BIRTHDAY

wookay....wishing time are over....well..below are some pictures that we took....

me and my cousin~lol~

the BIRTHDAY GAL AND I
esther and saya~XD
weird finger pose..with AMY
wookay....erm.....she still available for now......I think.....TEE HEE


1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL... why u put tat pic?? so weird! really weird! i thought the pic is in the heaven! >< nice post!