Monday, May 25, 2009

aWay to KualA luMPur

13-5-2009(wEdnEsday)

随着成长 远离家乡
回头遥望 我满肩坚强
为了梦想 振翅飞翔
怎么遗忘 熟悉的家香

Today will be the last day at my lovely hometown SANDAKAN...well....im going off to KUALA LUMPUR A.K.A Malaysia's Big apple....soon...well...going there to continue my studies at TAR college...going to study E-commerce and marketing there....cont know wether this will be a right course for me or not....but since it has wider field of oppurtunities in carrier and so much more...so I decide to take that course and going to study hard for it...life going to be change there as Im going to leave my lovely family......and my dog~snoopy~
想像远方 绚烂星光
钟声敲醒 如茵的艳阳
为了梦想 我选择翱翔

since it is my last day as sandakan...so I've been out for the whole day with my family in the morning and with friends at afternoon till night.....below are some pics of my friends dat I hang out with...
with VIVIAN

all my friends that we play basketball together...actually there is more of them who play...but dey went back home early.....due to exam..nvm...we'll play again..
如果你记得方向 家就在不远前方
只有家的灯光比夜空中的星星还亮
要是你迷失方向 想找个地方流浪
家永远在你的身旁

after a wonderful dinner with family......I went to my friend...NANA's house...to play.....haha....and we back at 11.20pm..below are some pic we took 2gether..
well....going to miss all of them..and my parents....and my brother and sister......well need to pack up my things and ready for tomorow flight to kl.....hope everything will going fine....TEE HEE
当我张开翅膀 试图往 梦里闯
时间却不经意 迷失家 的方向
当我满载成就 回头向 起点望
灰尘布满翅膀 飞不回 那扇窗

When you feel the slip
When you start to crack
When it's all to hell Know
I have your back
Whether right or wrong
Is beside the point
home will be always the safe place to be
太阳才交替月亮 星星又笼罩了窗
爸妈斑驳的鬓角诉说了逝去的时光
就算没地方流浪 只要你记得方向
家永远在你的身旁

No comments: