Saturday, June 6, 2009

My KL Post~

wookay....sorry for no updating blog for along time.....cos...I've been busy lately and no time for blogging....i will be posting 5 post in this post for the past 1 month of activities in kl.....thanks for all of your support......pls do enjoy with no complaints.~


KL POST
Finally settled down in Kuala lumpur....everything here new to me....as the city are bigger than sandakan..its hard to memorize so roads and hard to get to 1 place....its been 3 weeks here...I came here with my mom and her friend on 14th of may...my mother accompany me in kl for about 4 days...in that 4 days....my mother and I had shopping like almost the whole day in a shopping mall to buy some daily use items for me..like bed and other things..its tired but fun to shop....luckily my mother's friends brought us everywhere and become our tourist guide..if not..we will be lost in the city....my stuffs~cheap tilam~but confi~all my important daily use item~
small concert at sungei wang..its rare to see this kind of event in sandakan
my must buy item....GUNDAM~!!!!rm440...lol~

Foods here are not cheap...rm5.50 for a chicken rice....lol...wat a blood sucker~!!!..but its delicious....a lot of variety of food can be found here....like the japanese food here....lol....so damn cheap.....rm4.40 for a 6 sushi~!!!!and rm4.50 for a set of japanese food......the price are like...heaven
sushi~!!!!!
ARGH~!!!!!!!!tasty~~~!!!

I bought 3 boxes of the set dinner.....and I still want more......
LOK LOK....its rare at SDK.....and its now in my favourite food list.....
my pic with my mom before she back to sdk...so miss her..and my family

HOUSE POST

wookay....now im showing the place I'm staying....
my room~lol
room 2
room 3
yard~
the castle~
room 3....turned into a .....erm~
my room...always become the meeting room...and movie room....~lol

well...me and my housemates frm sdk oso....live there for about 2 weeks only.....then we moved to a our new condo...I live next to their block now....living alone in a small room that i rented.....below is the picture of the place I staying now....
this is the way how we move to our new condo....BY FEET....the condo

gt swimming pool du~
my room...TIDY LEH~!!!!XD
from other direction
the living room~

my rental fees for a month are rm320..included...electric and water bills....all the things in the house can be used...bed..tables and chair are prepared....the owner are quite a soft and friendly person...sometimes he will give me a ride to school and eat supper....hard to get an onwer tis good...hope he wont kick me out of the house.....~lol~

SCHOOL POST
The purpose I come to kl...is to continue my studies....the college I'm studying now is TAR college(kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman).....Is big college......and I often get lost in the school with my fren...Im taking the E-commerce and marketing course here.....there is about at least 180 ppl taking this course.....alot of beauty too...get to know many friends here...all of them here are friendly...and get along well....easy to get interact with.....1st day of school....registeration day
our lecture class
ice-breaking~
A long line....just to apply a student card......

Each student has to apply a student card for office use...and personal use in school....problem is...we had to line up for about 1and half hour just get apply for the card.....
crowded...
my student card....with..a weird pic~
the college's sport complex
this is the most interesting place 4 me......CYBER CAFE INSIDE THE COLLEGE...F.O.C lagi~
3 basketball courts...play there every thursday..all pro like god.~
BIRTHDAY POST
On the 19th of may....we celebrated xin's 19th birthday.....her dear ah fen bought her a cake and give her a suprise celebration ......
aH feN with the cake....NUDE XD~
knock knock~
ok...xin wasnt so suprice about it...but still happy~
happy 19th birthday
may ur wish come true
sweet~

now is my turn....my 19th birthday~on 26th of may....I had celebrate my birthday with my frens for the 1st time....as I usually just celebrate it with my family.... well...i went to starbucks with KIITY and one of our schoolmates from primary school...we had a drink there.....and we chit chat and on9 there.....we had great time.....there...and thanks to kitty for buying me for the drinks.....
kitty and our old classmate
wish u were here~...yo ~!!

when i back home...i went up to my room and watch movie in laptop...then suddenly...the lights close.....and ah fen come in with cake.....and evryone singing birthday so to me....i was so suprice......and happy...they gave me present and a sweet memory......
ah fen came in with a small cake...
my cake...small but nice...
me and the cake...
cutting the cake...
my housemates.....from sdk oso...
the girls...
my presents form the 3 girls...~

Thanks for the celebration and all of your wishes.frm sdk and kl..TEE HEE......

GENTING TRIP

yo...went to genting last weeks ago...we had a fun time there.....we played all the games machine there....and the weather there are so cold.......since its not school holiday....we no need to line up in long line for the games..its been 7 years i didnt went to genting...and this time..was the funnest time I ever had...let the pictures do the talking~
our journey start at 8am~had our breakfast in the LRT
group photo...b4 leaving~
sweet couple..XD
weeeeeeee~
our pose
group photo 2
act cute
p..u....smelly~
they are the snow couple
we are the snow princes...XD
den....went to starbucks at 12am...~

well...I will stop all my post here.....I knw its no very interesting....but its fells good to share all my stories here.....

TEE HEE~!!!



No comments: