Friday, June 12, 2009

my new HG 1/144 scale 00 GUNDAM TRANS-AM mODE GLOSS INJECTION ver

wokkay....there was no class yesterday...and I bought back home a new GUNPLA model...it is my 1st gundam model I bought and built at Kl...so it will be a very meaning full Model for me....the model that i bought is HG 1/144 scale 00 GUNDAM TRANS-AM MODE GLOSS INJECTION ver......below is the box-art for the modelthe box-art are very interesting for me...the price for this model is rm110.90 for 2 model in it...(00 GUNDAM(double o) and 0-raiser)...luckily there was a sale at jusco..and I get 20% discount for this model...and cost me just rm82......is a price U cant get anywhere...
This the model after its donein styling mode....resemble guide book...it took nearly 3 hours this 2 model...00 GUNDAM(double o)00 gundam(double 0)......complete~0-raiser...in the process~o-raiser~
GUNDAM POSING TIME GN PARTICLE RELEASE~!!!

conclusion for this model...


It is indeed a nice model....the colorof the model are mindblasting and shiny when lights shines towards it....comepare to the normal version...it has more weapon...with at least 5 beams saber and the new GN SWORD 3...this weapon can only be found in this model and some special edition type...at the end of the moneth of july...there will be some new TRANS-AM version for the other 3 GUNDAM for CHERUDIM..SERAVEE..ARIOS...and SERAPHIM GUNDAM..geez..BANDAI are sure a blood sucker company....

FOR MORE INFO... visit http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com

TEE HEE

No comments: