Sunday, June 7, 2009

OutIngs

5-6-2009(friday)

kind of boring this few days....since no class on thursday...me,Silvia,and ah yee aka FEATHER...when to sungei wang to SING K at green box...find silvia at 9.30am....den we went off at 10am by bus..we chit chat all the way to our destination....the karaoke studio was so big and have many room.....ah yee arrive at 10.30am...and we sang till 2pm...and its cheap as rm10 person and sing for about 3 and half hour....so damn cheap...~!!!!!.....after that we went to take some sticker picture....below are some of the pic....

after that me and silvia went back home in the same bus while ah yee taking the LRT....on the way home..we feel very boring and we took pic in the bus...lol~

then the nest day..after school at 11am..went for sing k again at 1pm....2 of us suddenly have the feeling that we will go there every thursday....well this time....we sang better den last time....as she sang better den us..lol...
we went back at 4.30pm....and reached home at 6.30pm...as the bus driver want to wait for many passenger then he drive and traffic jam...

1st thing to do when I get back home is to do some ofmy tutorials homeworks...and do my revision...and clean up my room at 8pm...and had my dinner at 9.30pm...its been a day for me and its time for a good rest......TEE HEE

No comments: