Saturday, June 13, 2009

chInese society activities

wookay.....today I joined the chinese society activities...well...this activities are for the new members......but actually Im not the chinese society member....but....I was bored today...so I've joines it....and joined into silvia group...as I asked her to bring me in...

wookay....we were suppose to have a drama...and I was completely blur of it..cos I still new in thier group and I dindnt have the time to practice with them..and this make me very nervous...say the truth...I was completely lost....but I still try my best for the part I took...

At the same time....there were some games....and the ganes quite intresting and it was my 1st time to play....quite funny...as we had to blindfold our eyes and go around the canteen and use the chopsticks to pick up a paper and make into a sentences...LOL....ofcos....there will be help by the members of our group....

below are some pic I've took

the game....~picking up the papers by chopsticks in blindfolded mode
group discussion

briefing~
and ofcos..there will be food..it is the most happiest time u knw..whne the food was served..I was so...happy....cos..there will be VEGE...It has been a long time I didnt eat vege after I came to kL...

DRAMA time

wokkay..didnt record any video of all of the dramas...just some pic of my groups only..

our boss
our ghost...wa....her custome and make up..make her reli look like ghost U knw.....and I was so supriced.....GOOD WORK..GHOST~!!haha.....jkjk
oh no~!!!!!!!!!
well overall...the activities was great..and I know some friends there...although our drama wasnt reli good...and rather ''cold'' and less teamwork....but i still having fun...thnaks 4 da day...

1 comment:

icvvaiv said...

nice show a... be careful someone with white cloth beside you... Hahaha......