Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The floOr You MUSt viST wHEn u travEl to KL

9-6-2009(tuesDay)

wookay.....today...me and my new coursemate@Marcus...did something that I never did b4.....That is going home by feet~and that is a 20 min long walk till our condo....it was the most stupid thing I ever done with him....but its fun...cos i never walk there before...I got a feeling that we will walk back home again.....on the way home....Marcos step on the cement that havent dry and left a big shoe mark there...and the shoe mark will be there forever...since it will be there forever....so Marcus and I wrote my name there.....please observe the pictures below....
wookay....kind of promoting sdk now~lol~
marcus doing his drawing
a memorable piece of floor
TEE HEE

Ok...we know is bad to do this kind of thing...its like destroying public things and vandalisme.....here....we apologies....and have a nice day~XD

No comments: