Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All American Reject's concert

4-11-2009(Wednesday)

1st of all..wanna thanks to MR.Shaz for giving me
4 VIP tickets for the All American Reject's concert for free
and come all the way from somewhere to Melati Utama
just for giving me the tickets...
happy to meet u in person...and thz to Peter Soo for lending me his new camera.....XD

wookay..did something special for this year Halloween.
my friends and I had attended a concert organize by DIGI at
BuKit Jalil...
Guess who are going to perform that night..yup...that's right
The All AMERICAN REJECT...
Finally get to attend one of my fav band in a live concert...
damn excited.
Gave 3 of my tickets to my friends that is IAN ho..Adrean and 1 of
my course mate that a fan for the band..LUCAS
finally gets to make someone's dream comes true..XD

Enough of long words...just let the photos to do the talking..XD
took us some effort to get into the line..
and F@#k those who pushing around..


Happy Halloween...XD
Lucas....

a little rain wont stop us from the show...
some local band like One buck shot and others was performed too
ROCK-ON~!!!!
the lead singer

It was really a excited concert..despite we had to wait for about 1 hour
standing there for their performance but everything turns out
to be fine..
We jumped and sang along with crowd of over thousands of humans..
enjoyed it and the atmosphere are like we seen n Tv..
Live concert ROCKS...
called few of my ex and my bro and let them
feel the atmosphere there...
Sharing is caring wad...XD


Tyson Ritter,lead singer for the band...
his pattern reminded me of Jack sparrow
and the whole band was drinking beer while performing..
truely a rock star..XD
AAR~!!
ENCORE~!!
the curtains falls..and it ends with a great song...
''GIVES YOU HELL''


The concert started at 6pm and end at 11.30pm
been standing more then 5 hours...
but still worth it...
thanks to lucas for sending us back..

Hope u guys enjoyed the post..and if not..
I'm going to
''GIVES YOU HELL''

XD

TILL THE NEXT POST






TEE HEE



XoXoXO

1 comment:

Evilnam3 said...

should not thought......... when the day we are born... since that day the world is changine...