Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An emo girl that cursed her family?hmm....

28-11-2009(Sunday)

Post can be always read from our facebook...where users can post anything into their status to express what they doing or thinking now...so it's common to read some ridiculous and funny comments.And for my opinion...a lots of friendster users are starting to join facebook and our netword are growing large..1 thing that I dont like is that..they are making facebook to be like friendster.Like Kirk said..''stop friendsterizing facebook''....random strangers are just keep adding other people that they dosent even know and post stupid things in random accounts and ask stupid quetions...=="....well...that still can be accept by me...cos is a way to know new friends....XD

But 1 thing that I hate is that they even posted a post about cursing her family and herself??Like WTF girl...!!???I was facebooking and checking mails..and Davis spotted this

convert into english..she says that..''Im worthless in this family!Just kill me!''

Lol..after I read this..Davis was like WAT THE FUCK! she wants?complaining about her family n wanna to be dead..==!...1st this I thought to my self is...''The world is changing''....well girl im telling you that...Im staying in KL alone while my family is at Sabah...nt just me...every students that study at a long distance from their family are missing badly for their own family and cant wait to see them....while you are complaining??...I may doesnt know wat happend to you and your family and I doesnt have the rights to complain about it but..what u thinking are totally wrong...I tell ya.....Even though your family is very bad to you or you're not satisfied with it..they will always be your family that had raised you up...If something happened on you..,ur friends will only come n see n wishes you..while ur family are the 1 who going to take good care of you..and be right by your side when u need them.....

Our life is short...always feel satisfied with everyone around you...This is only my opinion and not talking our insulting..readers can give me feedback if you think I said something wrong..I sorry for busybody other people's business..




TEE HEE

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Is the girl a teenager?

Unknown said...

yes she is..T_T