Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ian Ho and Maggie Pang fong li's birthday Feat.Share group XD

1-12-2008(Tuesday)
wokkay I just make it simple post..


last month(25-11-2009)was Ian's and pang's
19th birthday.
Davis and his share group member decided to have a small
celebration for those 2 birthday KIDS on 27th of November(Friday)
After a movie at Klcc....Davis and the others went back home
to Prepare for tonight dinner..
and guess what..I was ordered to be the chef to
cook Nuggets and sausages..XD
GOSH~...Now then I know Im a good chef...XD
who wanna to hire a personal chef..just call me...
''za chef at your service my Dears''..XD
dont belive me...see the photo below...XD
''za chef''
I can ensure you that...Im not that sissy...XD
Wanna try Davis's dishes?...XD
Chicks are just no enough with my dishes and want more
XD

Oh well...just let the photos to do the talking...XD
Group photos..
An angry guitarist on the lose...
Birthday boy IAN...help the birthday girl Maggie to put on her shoes(present)..XD

Woookay....here's a simple for both of you..
A happy belated 19th birthday to both of you..
from Davis with heart...=3




XD



TEE HEE

No comments: