Thursday, December 31, 2009

Congratulation

(31-12-2009)

Tears of joy and laughter has filled the air on the 24th of Dec 2009...
as the Form3 students passes their PMR result with flying colors..

And here,I would like to congratulate all of my PMR taker friends in form 3 and my sis
for scoring plenty of A's for their PMR examination...

My sis,Ariel scored 5 A's and 3 B's for her PMR examination...
and my whole family was satisfied with her result even though we were hoping to see her to get 6 A's.....
but still...she had studied hard and pay a lost of effort for this exam and I wanna to congrate again for her result and 2 THUMBS Up for you...
love u sis..XD


while my sis scored 5 A's for her PMR examination....Esther mau and her besties had scored full A's for their PMR examination to0...well...I shouldn't be suprice about this news that she scored full A....XD
for her...it's already confirmed that she will score full A for her PMR
as she and her friends had put a lots of effort for their study.
congrate and all the best for you.....XD


And for those who didn't get your Ideal result...there's 2 word for all of you...
''study smart''
and pay more attention in class..
What done is done....XD
never give up in your studies
Best wishes to all...and all the best for your coming exams in Form 4

My grandmother said this''

''If you wish it to be so and paid effort for it, luck will always be on your side.''



Till the next post




XoXoXo




TEE HEE

No comments: