Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PC fair

10-12-2009(Thursday)

hey yo...I had went to the PC fair 2 at KLCC on sunday..with IAn,adrean.Alicia and her friend wei sern..XD.Like the 1st PC fair....all lots if new gadget was selling there with promotions and cheap prices....although I just went there to have a window shopping while the others was looking for external hardisk...but I already tired and barely walk after a 15min walk there....why???cos there were a lots of people and its hard to walk freely....feel sorry for my feet to stand there...XD..but the gadget selling there are reli cool.....heaven for boys...XD
well at least we saw a lots of BEAUTIFUL SHOW GIRLS there...like my grandmother said''every girls are like beautiful flowers that can make the world beautiful'' and its true....looking at beautiful girls really brings back all my energy and pumping up my blood...feel so healthy...XD
CHICKS....I LOVE....XD


And for the 1st time
HOT RIDE....to promote their products...NICE!!!




TILL THE NEXT POST...XD





TEE HEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arr there's a pc fair in KLCC! >,< should have gon thre =)