Friday, December 4, 2009

The recently...

9-12-2009(Wednesday)

DAVIS is the BLOG:Hey yo to all fellow readers..it's been a busy week for me
in college.
currently very buy with coursework tests and assignments that keep
coming to us..==
And may afraid that I will failed the macroeconomics test
GRRRR.....draw a lots of wrong graphs for some quetions..T_T
well...what done is done...and Im going to make it better..by do well for my
assignments....FIGHT THE POWER~!!

Last week our group has finally done with our english individual and group
presentation last week...
THUMBS UP to all the presenters for my DEM 2 members...
all of you had done a great job...XD
well...for me...my presentation was again...
Satisfied and yet dissapointed for my lecturer...
she is like...hopes to hear more and waited long long me to present
but
My presentation for the group presentation
was too short although it was good...
maybe cos Im the talkative person in her class
and so..was hooping to hear more frm me...
oh well...like I said...What done is done..XD
at least I pass it with flying colors
weee~

well...since we are wearing formal shirt n dress on that day...here's
some photo that we 've taken on that day...

The noisiest gangs in my class...=="

Photos for the 1st batch for the presentation...XD

Our penny doing her introduction for his group members
this is the situation when we having our group discussion presentation
XD

and now of course...photo time..again...XD

3 beauties from my group...XD
group photo 1..
the boys....XD


I like girls...they like me(maybe)...they look so good in formal dress... XD

TAI GOR in our class....XD
my face looks weird in this photo...=="

And now...fashion show time from DME 2

our 1st contestant...
our cutest course mate of all...
FROM CHERAS....but not single...
LIM PEI NING aka....PENNY-san


the 2nd contestant
the shortest class rep for DEM2
From Sabah with LOVE
Chai vui Tsun aka DAVIS-san.

and our 3rd contestant
the eldest student in DEM 2
from Seremban with brain....and c***l c**i
Wong yee khin-san

and the 4th contestant....
the nice guy from DEM 2
from nowhere im KL...with long socks...XD
Ow kai yang-san


And not least
the so called'' Badass'' dude in DEM2
from pandan indah(I think)...with his Green myVi
Tan chee lim aka Lucas-san


XD

After my presentation...
I had went to Mid valley with my high school friends to have a movie there.
This is my 1st time to go out for movie with my one of my dearest friends
Kitty chin..
My partner during work...my clients...schoolmates and of course...
FRIEND...XD
although she's studying at the same college with me..
but we seldom meet each other...
and kinda happy to see her...

the movie we watch was ''Ninja assasin"
the best non-stop bloody ninja butt kicking movie I ever watched...XD
my rate for the movie
8 out of 10...XD

Adrean was there with us with his 2 of his friends that I just make friend with.one of them who called as Eugene...has the same interest with me
and we like
KAMEN RIDERS!!
and making videos....~!!
my long lost BRO...XD

Im very happy to have a outing with them
hope there will be a 2nd outing with you guys..XD

KItty and I
from left...Adrean,kitty..and Davis..


sushi as lunch..from jusco...XD...



well..that's for today post

Best wishes from me to all the reader and my family.
And all the best to my DEM2 group members in their assignments and test
all the best...XD

TILL THE NEXT POST





TEE HEE


No comments: