Friday, December 4, 2009

PMR and SPM

8-12-2009 (Tuesday)
random post

PMR exam for the form 3 students in Malaysia has finally over while the form 5
students still having their war with the SPM that will decide their fate in the
future.

Both exams reminds me of my past high school life and bring back a lots of memories of how we prepared for our exams
and FUN during the exam period..XD
Everyone was busy studying and doing their revision
at the time to ready for their exams..
(photos from last year(2008) SPM exam month)

wokkay...I must say ...all studied in the last minutes...GOOD STUDENTS
XD

since EXAMS are stressful to us
so...we also had some fun during our spm exam to release stress...
and so....we went out for fun during our break time.
we eventually went out from our school compound and went to the harbor
to have our lunch and walk...XD..


a very memorable photo...XD

and we also had a photo session with our
examiner..XD

Misses both of the examiner...seriously...XD

The last day of our SPM was our happiest day and also our saddest day.
Happy cos we had end our SPM exam and free!!....while the sad part was
that day was our last day for our high school day..and we have to leave our
high school that we had studied for 6 years and friends that been our side.

PARTY time......XD
this is our photo to celebrate...XD

well...eventually...
my PMR result was good enuf for me and my parents
with 2 A's for my eng and sej...XD
and 6 others subs with B's and 1 c...XD

while

my SPM result was satisfied but yet disapointing with no A..=="
I was hoping that I will bet 2 A's for english and geo..
but both get B...==
at least I get a C's for my acc....phew....XD

overall...4B,4C, and 2D for my spm exam...XD


well...all the best to all form 3 students that going to have their PMR result by this month...and to all form 5 students that having their Spm result especially to my bro taht having his SPM....GAMBATEH...XD...

Hope all of you pass ur exams with flying colors....XD




TEE HEE

No comments: