Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kirk'e and Louis's adventure to KL...feat DAVIS XD

30-11-2009(Monday)

DAVIS is in the BLog:Hey yo watz up to all reader,...due to my busy schedule for my college's works and not enough or materials for blogging...
I've been press the pause button to my blog and didn't update it...No worries as Davis is back online for more updates to my blog and continue my sharing with you guys...XD

Wookay...Last 2 weeks ago...kinda forget the dates..but nvm...was the day where Kirk and louis,friends from Tawau,paid a visit to Davis and have a vacation at Kl for like about 4 days...I know them trough Interact club and has been a good buddies since our Ryla camp last year...and I was looking forward for their vcation at Kl..They had freeload a Davis's place with the best 5 star hospitality by Davis...XD..

Since 3 of us are RANDOM people...so I had bring them for a very Interesting RANDOM tour at KL..but unlike our previous Sabah tour...there's only 3 person for this random tour...but at the end..we still enjoying it....we had made new friends during the tour.. and took a lots of photo and had great time together...XD

Oh well....just let the photos to the talking...XD

But 1st...Introducing.....
Kirk from Tawau...
Louis from Tawau

Acting normal...

And also...Fui Chin from Kajang
I swear Im not starring at her boobs...XD
Erm......We can explain...XD
Acting normal with our CARL'S JUNIOR PORTEBELLO BURGER
Fui Chin is a form 5 girl that I just met and friend to kirk.And soon we became friends ''randomly'' It's great to know her and happy to be her friend..and all the best for her as she's having her SPM examination now..
best of luck to ya...

SUCK IT DEEP...

Besides that I even brought them to my share group.
And all of the members welcomed them with their warm heart
and we had a great time together playing games..and sharing...
A funny game with cards..''99''

Our members..

After the dinner...we went for supper and chatted along with the share group's members...and they getting along with each other..
Dont believe me...view the photo below
WHAT happened with the members!!?All of the had infected the Acting normal
symptoms from KIRK

Peter Soo and the Tawau zai...

We even meet up with Desmond pang at pavilion.
It's been a long time I didnt see him since our last Sabah tour.
Kinda weird to see his dorky face..XD
From left...Louis.kirk.Desmond
and not least....DAVIS from right...XD


Desmond with his DORK-Face..
an not least....Chad Chang...XD
Both of them had gay chat 2gether in my room...it was like...Eww

their random photo..from any parts of KL..
And they even pays a visit to Fui chin's house...and her mother made satay for them...ARGHH! Wish I was there..



BUT the greatest achievement from the tour is
Get to meet Amber chia n took a photo with her...it was like..
OMG!!!!


The adventure of Kirk and Louis at Kl finally came to an end..
and they had flied back to Tawau.
seriously...I wish them could stay more longer
and have some fun together...
Oh well...There's always next year...
I hope you guys enjoyed your trip at KL..you guys are welcome to
freeload at my place again....

(a weird photo but interesting...XD)




TEE HEE....

1 comment:

Evilnam3 said...

i like this post.... kind of fun...