Tuesday, February 2, 2010

YESHHH!!...4 more hours to go back HOME

2-2-2010(Tuesday)

Finally...the day has come...2nd of Feb...
the day where DAVIS will be heading back to Sabah to enjoy his
sem break with his family and friends and celebrate CNY...

current feeling are just to hard to be express with words...best way to see me express it is to
come to my room and see me jump like no tomorrow...XD...
Just cant wait to see my family and friends...

Hard to describe my feelings now...
but kinda
GAN JIONG....
Dont knw wat should I do wen I see my family..
should I gv a big smile or a big hug...
I dnt knw...just strange..cos it'e been 4 months I didn't see them
but still
cant wait to see their faces...
and eat my mom's cooking
and joke around with my dad...
ofcos...
play with my DOG...XD...

all of my cloths and stuffs has been packed....
room have been cleaned....
the last thing to do is to get some rest before the taxi comes...

since my flight will be at 8.15am...I have to wake up at 4am to ready all of my stuffs and wait the Taxi to come...to give me a ride to KLIA
which need about 1 and half hour to get there...
will be leaving with my cousin and his friends...

Cant wait to see the face of my parents when they see me sleeping at home...

just hope it will be a safe journey to go back home....XD...

BEST WISHES and HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL


(To all my coursemates that always goes back their hometown every weekend
ALways remember that Today is the Day where your class rep...DAVIS


is going BACK HOME to his HOME TOWN...)


TEE HEE



TEE HEE

1 comment:

Tekkaus said...

Good for you. Enjoy your trip and have a safe journey. :D