Sunday, January 31, 2010

DolPhIn shoW wiTh mY coUSins At SunwAy

1-2-2010(monday)
(make it simple)
Dolphins are MAMMALS!!!!.....went to sunway for dolphins show with cousins.It was my 1st time to see a dolphins and sea lions show...it was like a childhood dream come true...well...thanks to my cousin Sunny chai..who bring us to the show and paid the entrance fees for us....XD.....THANKS!!!!.....


my cousins and his GF behind me...(photographer was my cousin too XD)

my expectation of the show will be like in the tv shows where the mammals will perform in a big pool...and there will be penguins and killer whale jumping here and there....but the dolphins show there was kinda interesting yet dissapointing...==...instead of a big pool....it is only a small pool with the size like a baby pool where children swims....and the stadium was small and hot and the clown was...........too MALAY-ish for me....no offence....


Overall...the show was great...and we have a great time watching the show...where the mammals did a lots of interesting stunts and performance.....
sea lion
need a nanny?just find a sea lion.

I have no idea what that post is..

UP IN THE AIR!!!
weeeee~
I like this part the most...
after the show...we went for desserts and shopping at sunway pyramid and enjoy our cousin reunion...XD...



Till the next post... TEE HEE

2 comments:

Nicholas C said...

Sigh I really don't like that they are using dolphins for show. Dolphins should be freeeeee!!!

Unknown said...

well...I agree about that...but at least they get good care from them and wont be hunted by illegal pouchers