Thursday, January 21, 2010

My nokia 6260

21-1-2010(Thursday)

My favorite mobile phone that I had bought when I was form 3 has finally repaired
and it is well-functioning.The reason I heart this phone is because it has a very unique flipping and rotate function that caught my eyes and fell in love with it.Although it was a second hand,but still....it never let me down...

I don't know if there's any KL friends that know I'm using this phone before..but I guess most of my friends from sabah know about it..and I still remember what my dear ex- Gf complain that my bulky and huge phone is for hitting crabs..funny...XD...haha..the phone has been a very good companion to me and it is the 2nd time I repair my phone for the last 2 years and this shows that I really love it...XD and it is now no longer produce by nokia...I think I can sell it with high price..XD

Photo below will be my repaired ''baby''..XD


Till the next post....




XD

No comments: