Thursday, January 28, 2010

...1...2...3....EXamS are OvEr and Here comEs the SEM BREAK!!






28-1-2010(Thursday)
Hey yo....our final exam for sem 1 just ended on monday..
Our feeling at that moment was so happy n full of plannings...
But
we are afraid of our result for the exams...GRR~!!!

And well...what done is done...
My Grandmother said this:''As long as we put some effort in it,luck will always be our side"

well...been studying throughout the weeks by studying since 9pm till 6am everyday.Memorize and make my own notes to understand and remember what I've studied.And all I hope is that I can pass 4 out of 5 subs...it's impossible that I can pass all my subjects as I done 1 subject badly...and that is
FUNDAMENTAL OF ACCOUNTING
Damn hate that subs...
well..have to study that subs to resit it...T_T
At least I think I can pass all my other subs...XD

and well...below are some of the photo I took in my exam hall..
Al though ELECTRONIC DEVISES are not allowed to bring in so...
don't ask me how I bring it in...XD





well..since is Sem break...I will be going back to my lovely
hometown that is Sandakan,Sabah.
It's been 5 months I didn't went back to see my dearest family and friends..
Cant wait to eat my mom's cooking...
5 more days to go back home...to taste it...
oh Sandakan....So near...yet so FAR

I bet every friends of mine from my hometown at Kl..
are having the same feeling with me...
XD
Can't wait to see you guys
and
play my pet dog...
looking forward to go back home


I've posted 3 post about my sem break at my hometown before during my last sem break...
and below are the links
just simply click it XD

link 1:my outings
link 2:with my family and friends
link 3:my trip to Tawau Interact club's Installation night



please do leave some comments




TILL the next post...XD




TEE HEE





No comments: