Friday, January 22, 2010

HELLO KITTY HOTEL at Taiwan...

22-1-2010(Friday)

All of us know that Hello kitty is the cutest kitty in the world...and with pink as it's theme color and it's cuteness...it had become a popular cutest ''animal''icon for the Girl aka Femal...or maybe boys...we'll never know...XD...When it comes to Hello kitty the 1st person pop out from my mind will be AMY CHIN...if I'm not mistaken..I heard that she's a HARDCORE Hello kitty's FANS...and so to..Amy..if you are reading this..accept this post as your coming birthday present la....XD...

Bacl to the subject...I think this Hello kitty theme hotel is located at Taipei,Taiwan.And I assume that most girls will die hard to marry the guy that will bring her there to have a vacation or honeymoon..best of lucks to all the girls out there*winks*..XD....and below will be the photos that I search from blogs and internet...XD


*DRUMS ROLL*

FOR ALL LADIES OUT THERE..

Introducing the Grand Hi-Lai Hotel's Hi-Lai Kitty House...
A dream house for every girls out there..... (I assume that most of the girls will scream and will die to get in this hotel for vacation)
The living room..everything is pink.....PINK PINK PINK......
Imagine you sleeping on this bed with your beloved boyfriend....oww...sweet...XD
I wonder will AMY scream when she see this room...hmm
Even the toiletries...are Hello kitty...I wonder will there be Hello kitty Pads provided...no....I mean Shower cap..XD
the washroom....I guess...Girls will not come out from the washroom for hours...
even the dinner set.....==...


well...I hope you girls who read this post will have the LUCK to get there to have your honeymoon....XD




till the next post....




TEE HEE

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

heh personally not a hellokitty fan, but the rooms are soooooo pretty!

mary -muffin- said...

the first bed looks amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. and comfy!!!

Unknown said...

it seems all 2 of you just heart the bedroom more then Hello kitty..XD