Thursday, January 28, 2010

coloring(dye) our hair....XD

28-1-2010(Thursday)

It's holiday now..and I went for the saloon to dye my hair and have a hair cut for my chinese new year. It's been 4 months I didn't cut my hair...so it's kinda messy... so I decided to cut it and dye it before I go back to my hometown...XD
My hair before went to cut and dye... Ian,Adrian and I went to Wangsa maju to have our hair ''re-construction'' session together... after some time...we randomly picked a saloon to have our hair done with a reasonable and affordable cost.... Since red is my fav color....so..I dyed my hair red.... same with Ian...both of our hair is red now.... I wonder what will people thinks of us when we walk together......hmm (so GAY)..XD
Ian and Adrian....
me...in a weirdest looks ever XD After 1 hour of operation on my hair....
this is da result....XD..neat...gua

front...

Now...I kinda not so satisfied with the length of my hair....still kinda long for me... so wanna to get another hair cut to make it neat.... oh well....it's still look nice to me....
And here a little camwhore of me.... it's been a long time I didn't take photo of my self...and kinda weird...XD till the next post... TEE HEE

No comments: