Monday, October 5, 2009

Trip to Tawau and Installation night

5-10-2009(monday)

Tawau
The best part of my sem-break was get the chance to have
a trip to Tawau to meet my fellow ryla friends that I met on year 2008
and get to join their installation night.

It took nearly about 6 hours by bus to get there.
Kirk pick me up at the bus station and bring me for a 1 hour tour around Tawau.
Everyone was happy to see me and welcomed me with their warming
hands.
Stayed at kirk's house as a part-time freeloader with ah Tang the full time free loader...XD
we had so much fun together at his house....been chatting around
and catching up.
Its been like a year I dnt see them since our sabah tour.
And we enjoyed kirk's mom cookings...
and its wonderful...
thanks...XD
I love KIRK'S mom"S cookings~!!!
KIRK
TANG...AKA....KERORO
DAVIS...aka....FRM SDK with love

After the dinner
we off to st.patrick church to meet jasmine and hear some prayers
Jasmine and her bro was there waiting for us there..
was happy to see jasmine there cos...after the ryla camp..
we just sms and msn with each other...now we finally get to meet each other in person...XD
we even went out for supper after meeting Jasmine at the church.
Guess what we having for supper...yup...dats rite..
WO TIE~!!! and ribbena with longan and lemon
totally addicted for the ''magic drink''and WO TIE...XD
Then..Persis and the other joined us ofr the supper...
Finally gets to see Persis in person after the ryla camp
and been sms n msn each other since then.
khoo and pamela was there..too...
and went back home at 11.30pm...to prepare for their 2moro
Installation night.
WO TIE
The ''OMG OMG'' face...XD

the magic drink
enjoying..
sleepy pamela
Then..we went back home and had some Vodka together
to have some INSPIRATION for the installation speech and Ideas for the
activities
KIRK~!!!......FROM SMK KUHARA..DRINKING VODKA
DAVIS~~~...with an empty bottle...seriously
TO ARTHUR...XD
The next day...after a good meal of ''SAN YUK MIAN''..
Kirk and I went to tonight venue for the reharsel.
Met a lots of Ryla camp friends there....and make new friends there
we had lots of happy time together even though are short..
and Eric was teh funny 1....damn crazy to be with him.
All the ppl are so sporting and easy to be interact with
and we started to take photos together...
Preparations...yup...the pink shirt is my ''sis''...jasmine the 1 who design my blog layout and introduce me to the world of blogging.
ERIC aka ERICA with me...XD
(my new best buddy...ad get to perform on stage with him during the install..XD)
WIth our sis...JAS
STUPID KERORO surrounded with babes
My''girlfriend"...sorry..im racist..XD
After that...we rushed back home to prepare
or speech and settle all the unfinished business like
video clip for the night and so on...
Kirk with his speech

Finally...after the long preparation for the installation night.
The time has come for the Interact club of Tawau
to have their Installation night.
Everyone was dresses nicely .Girls looks hot and beautiful while the boys
are just simply stunning.
As the only sandakan people who joined the install,
everyone just treating me like a VIP...XD
and started to take photos with me...
wokkay..just let the photos to do the talkings
The 2 receptionist....cant get my eyes off them..XD
MJ?!
Posting 1
Posting 2
posting 3..XD
no worries...he still single..bachelor from Smk kuhara
another dear sis of my...Persis...actually she taller den me...XD
finally get to see each other in 3D
Keroro Tang with me....stupid keroro..XD
Guo Han the chef...XD
some break dance performance...
Hungry girls..
==..on diet?
Jasmine and I...WEEEE..XD
performance frm MJ..XD.....
Friends from ryla camp of 2008
Yee fei
MCs of the night....XD
peace...
Mr.pang
DuDES from Interact club' Ryla camp
Me with the couple of the night.
Mary..the winner for the Bold and beautiful
Another winner for the bold and beautiful..4get his name...sorry bro
Persis and I
Another beauty
some guys from the insurance company...XD
Khoo
Erm...we can explain....
They look stunning....seriously

look how happy they are...
The mafias....



Camwhoring inside the elevator
Photo 2

As we were going back home one of our friends car was broke down...
luckily some malay guys came and help us out....TERIMA KASIH

CAR pushing time....GO GO GO

well...it was really fun to be with them at Tawau.
Tawau is nt bad place after all....Gt wo tie and etc..
enjoyed myt holidays with kirk and the others...
really bring back a lots memory with them......
Hope to see them next time..
wish all the best to all of u guys....
Till the day we meet again...
MISS U GUYS

To bernice....



Wish u were there with us...



Tee HEE



TILL THE NEXT POST

1 comment:

Antony Lim said...

Davis..... i want to join it too!!! look pretty nice