Sunday, October 18, 2009

AdDictED to EditIng

19-10-2009(Sunday)

Wookay...been addicted in editing photos since I get my new photo editing programs...that is Photoshop,photoscape and ke niu.These programs are quite interesting to me and quite useful for e to edit my photos to be more in good quality and nice.Instead of using me as the experiments for my editing...I used some of my friend's photos for the editing and below are the outcomes.well before I show the outcomes..I would like to say that..Im still an amatuer or you can say noob in this kind of pictures editing...but trying to improve my skills in editing and taking photography....and thanks to ah yien and mandy for letting me to do this experiments...XD

'Model'=Mandy..XD
Did some editing for her skin tune ,eyes...and the color of the background.I manage to removes some of the pimples from her face and make it smooth..XD

wookay..next
''Model''=Ah yien

hmm...did not much for this photo..just added some some interesting background
for the picture.Not as hard as I think...added 3 more photos of the model in the background to make it more interesting.Did some editing for the photos before I make it inside the background...
''Model''-ah yien

hmm...a lots of editing for this...but still.....nice..
XD

the following photo are my all time favourite
took this photo during the month of May inside a bus...
since then...I like to taking photography and editing pictures...
but the porb is...I dnt have a camera but using my mobile phone's
camera...but planing to get my new camera soon
to improve my photo taking skills..XD


well..thats all for my sharing
and hope you guys having a bleesing day

Till the next post




TEE HEE

No comments: