Friday, October 9, 2009

1st week SEM2 in college

11-10-2009(sunday)
After 2 weeks of holidays....
our Sem 2 has finally started and all back to normal...
Meeting the same old face of my course mates with their hyperactive habbits...
makes me thought to myself
''here we go again..another crazy sem are going to be started..''
at 1st...everyone was supriced to see me
as they thought I was still at sabah...
==.....no heart....
wookay....everyone hasn't changes a bit...just their hair
some cuted their hair short while others dyed it..
but..all the girls still looks stunning to me..and still beautiful as always
XD

Unlike my previous sem..all my class for sem 2 are going to be set
in 8am or 9am.
The good things is...there will be no classes on every Friday..
Thank God for that

Tell all you the truth...Im beginning to like this sem..
a lots of good lecturers and tutor are going to be teach my class
especially MR.wee and my Fav eng tutor(forgot her name)
but I liek her teaching and kinda funny to be with her..
its going to be a interesting sem with her...

wookay...4 new members had been trsnfered to my group
let me introduse
Ah sern
wei quan(kinda forgotten his name..paiseh)
carol
Michelle
As ur class rep...all I wanna to say is
welcome to our small family
and wish all of you the best and happy to meet u guys..

woookay...lets end dose boring talkings and start to
lest the pictures to do the talkings..
XD
Lucas...haih...1st day of class you already starting to be a snake..
speechless
1st lunch together for sem 2

2 of my failed attempt to capture their pics during their meals..
(seriously....its look like IM the 1st class rep that bring their members for lunch and spend them drinks)

Then we had lunch at macD at wangsa after our class
Its been a long time I didnt went to macD for our lunch together..
my assitant class rep..still as cute as always...XD


to my siblings at sabah....WISH U GUYS WERE HERE

did u ever see someone eat MACD till they sleep?
here's 1....ah chong.....sleeping..==

Below are some pics of me and marcus
at the spot we make our names history
outside TAR college

DAVIS AND MARCUS WAS HERE....SINCE SEM1



Till the next post





TEE HEE



XoXoXo

No comments: