Wednesday, October 21, 2009

hapPenINgs

18-10-2009(sunday)

Been a lots of outings with friends these few days.
Activities like Sing K,shopping and a lots more was never end.
I've been sing K for about 3 days straight with my buddies until I
cant I scared to sing again...
but what to do...is a best way to release stress..XD
K singing with my course mates...XD
K singing with my best Buddies that is Ian and Adrean

Well besides that...one of my course mates a had brought his friend from UK
to shopping and play arcade games with her at times suare

erm....her name is Imigion for UK quit a tall women/girl....and so sorry for if we are not interactive on that day.. cos we were so tired and seriously...we hope that you had a nice day with us too its been a fun day at the arcade center and hope you enjoyed it too...XD

1 thing I so enjoyed the shopping is that...I finally found a place to sell Gundam models with a very low price... at Times square... The store was like..full of those Gundam and other Mechas series models like for about half price... OMG...its like a heaven to me
Look at all those boxes just for the Gundam models section
four new Gundam models..XD

Besides that....I even went to MacD with my fren Allysia
who also one of the memebers from the share group...XD
Been having nice lunch with her there...XD
To all gentlemen out there...she's still single...XD


oh yeah..I joined the bloggerunited.com recently..
for those who dont know what it is...
Its like a web side for all the bloggers to post their blog
on the web and show it to the world..
and ream more new blog from all over the world..
Its a best place for sharing and gets to know new blogger..

well for me....I gets to read more new blog from all over the world..
and its quite intersting for me as its quite inspired me..XD
well...gets to know new friends from there too...
like example...Shaz
He is known as a Dj in radio station that is X fm..
in astro..==
but always says that he work as a Janitor..==
but well...to know more about him....
all of u guys can try to pay his blog a visit
and his blog are VERY NICE...
just simply click the link below
SHAN's blog

Wookay...I dont should I be happy about it or not
but...my blog was in the popular today category for 2 days..
it is...a good thing?
well..just wann share it..cos I never nominated in
a popular category before...XD

but still...going to improve the way of my blogging and my grammars..XD







Till the next post






TEE HEE

XD

No comments: