Monday, October 19, 2009

hapPenINgs

19-10-2009(Monday)

wookay...been quite very busy last week and didnt get the time for blogging.A lots of post to be post and happenings to be share and coursework and presentation to be done in a little time.ARGh....I need more time...and motivation for my studies...well...will try my best to manage my time well....


well..today.. I would like to talk about my new activity for my every friday night.I've join a christian shared group at Genting klang,sri pelangi condo.I was brought there by Ian Ho.well...even though Im not a christian..but I've joined churches activities since I was young and enjoyed listen to God's words and His wisdom XD...most of the members for the share group was Sabahan and most of them was from sandakan and tawau and more.well...there's just about 8 peoples in my group and pang fong li was 1 of them...I quite enjoyed participating it as we got the chance to share our daily problems and our life to others and to release stress and makes us feel better.Below are some pictures that I took...enjoy and let the pics to do the talking

wookay..we didnt gamble...just a game like UNO dats all....XD...well after the game...we start our prayer and share our prob b a little bible sharing.

beside joining their share group..I was also joined their fellowship at Sunway..is an Anglican church..and nt big but still..it has a very beautiful church.Most of the members there I can say that 70% of them are sabahan..a Lots of my high school seniors was there...even my cousin's cousin was there...what a small small world...XD...My high schools friends like Ian h0,Adrean,winnie yew and pang fong li was there to...and quite happy to see pang fong li and winnie yew as we seldom see each other after we graduated..

The best part was when the pastor was giving his testimonials and God's words.He's really inspiring me and kinda funny whne he was giving his speech and the action was like a clown....but that's makes him interesting I guess...XD.

wookya....below will be some photos and video clip that I took during the gathering.....enjoy..XD
My fav interesting Pastor...from Tawau

Having supper together...
Me with Marilyn liew..sister to Micheliene liew...XD

we ent back to the church after our supper for something like a
music class.That day was kinda special to me..as we are instructed to
compose our own song...
Me and Ian was in the same group 2 more boys dat I kinda forgotten their name..Sowie...XD
And we managed to compose our songs out in half an hour with a very
simple lyrics..
and below will be our lyrics...
and Its copyrighted...XD
(verse 1)
I saw a girl next to my house
pretty pretty girl it's all I want to to shout
All I know is..I fallen in love with you

(verse2)

your pretty looks like an angel to me
she's just like a gift from heaven to mr
Im gonna crazy in love with you
(chorus)
I got a feeling...thats tonight gonna be a good night(wohoo)
Thats tonight gonna be a good night
thats tonight gonna be a good good nite

with you x3

I was planning to upload the video of our group doing present our
masterpiece on stage and watch how we sang..
but due to the bad line..
I cant upload a 3mb video clip in to my blog for half hour..
no matter how long I waited...still
failed..==
at the end.....I gave up uploading it


well...till the next post





TEE HEE



XoXoXo




No comments: