Sunday, October 4, 2009

MY DEAR..F.A.M.I.L.Y.........XD

4-10-2009(sunday)

Nothing important than be with my family.
Finally...get to spend 2 weeks of my holidays
with my dearest family...XD
So glad to see them...especially my siblings
3 of them was waiting for me at the airport
and my youngest bro..welcome we with a big hug..as soon as he see me
XD..blush...
my bro and sis..was happy too and helped me to take my luggage
to our car...and my dad was driving....
1st thing I said to my dad was....Dad..im home...
n he reply with a big smile on his face....welcome back son..
Oh yeah....
My mom was at home waiting for me

and we hug each other and the 1st thing she said..was...
why do I look like a drug addict..never cut hair..and skinny with panda eyes..
==
Oh well....that's my mother that oways worries about me


wokkay....here's a little sharing about my family with guys...
there are 6 members in my family including me
3 siblings..my mom and my dad...
we love each other and always support each others..
the Important thing is...
my mom is great cooker...
wish she was here with me at Kl..so
there will be oways foods waiting for me
went I get back home...at kl..XD

time to let the pictures to the talking...XD
above, from left side.....MY dad...my mom..and my KAI yeh(my god parent)
below, form left side-my sis...2 of my bros..and my kai ma(my god parent)
(too many pics,so I end up combine all the pic in 1..XD)

my siblings and I with my cousin's son..XD
my bro and I
my kai mui...XD

wokkay.....nw I'll be showing u guys my house...
argh~~~!!!miss my house so much..and my car..XD....my bro and my bed room
my living room
and.......MY GUNDAM COLLECTIONS with my bro..XD



all total up gt more than 60 gundams in my room and spend about more than rm1300 on it hope to expand our collections..XD
my pet dog...snoopy...my bro..XD
my mom's cat...sookie...a cat that likes to scratch Davis...BAD CAT..XD.. and always sleep on our bed...

well since im going back before the Autumn festival
this means I cant celebrate it with my family...
so we had a dinner with our relatives
and celebrate it....
we played lanterns together it was such a wonderful dinner..XD

our dinner...XD


simple and nice...XD

and of course...Davis with his lantern....XD
the CHAI's
Lion dance on autumn celebration??quite interesting actually XD

well..gonna leave Sandakan n back kl soon
gonna miss my family badly...T_T
oh well...wish all the best for them....
and good luck...
hope to see all of u soon



Till the next post




TEE HEE

No comments: