Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hanging OUt at sandakan...XD

4-10-2009(sunday)

(I'm a guy with few word.So I just making it short and simple..XD)

Finally get back to my dearest hometown
yeap that's right
Sandakan..the land below the wind or the Natural city...
After a long 4 months at KL...I get the chance to get back to Sandakan
to spend my Sem break holiday with my dearest family and friends here...
At 1st...I was like....feel so weird when I get back here...
its like...Sandakan had forgotten me..just feel so uneasy.But the feeling soon
gone after seeing my family waiting for me at the airport..XD
Feel so glad to see them...and we started to hug each other...XoXoXo

wookay...this post will be a simple posting about all my
activities at sandakan with all my friends here...
and will continue to write a post about my holidays with my family in the
upcoming post...XD...

My holidays were full of fun activities and gets to hang out and having fun
with all my friends here.
We get to play futsal...gamble...sing k..movies..sports..and visits
each others house...
A lots of funny things was happened during our outings.
tired of talking here....just let the photos to do the talking for me...XD

Sing K


Introducing AH BIN~!!
Sing k with Ian and the others.......can laugh more den sing....XD
the faces wen we selecting songs..
Ian with his teeth
all look at ah pui's face..~!!
A new singing group had born....THE BLACK TRIAL STAR..XD
(btw...the shirt that ah pui(left) wearing was design by me)
after that..we went for snooker...XD
Improving my skills.....XD

Gathering at 7-heaven with Bonnie and the others..
wookay.....went out with ah kwan..bonnie and the others for
a small dinner at Indah and ah kelvin was our driver of the day...XD
we chat and enjoyed our ice cream..XD..
evryone was having a good time there.
remind me of our fun time during high school as we chat...
my fav yogurt ice-cream....YO supreme mango..XD

photo 1
photo 2
Fooling around

The rock cafe
A new cafe had opened IJM and that is the THE ROCK CAFE.
Its a nice place for all ages to hanging out....
a nice atmosphere...with nice music....and its like..
everyone who went back to SDK has been to that cafe....
and met a lots of friends there....
is a good place to look for ur friend...if u cant find them..
Below are some photos that I took with my camera
wen hanging out with my friends there...XD
ME with ah board..XD
They even made a special board for the customers to write or draw down
their feeling or comment on the board...nice nice
my bro with Bernice...XD
owww...all so cute.......I mean Bernice...XD
my smile are the best among all..XD
had so much fun there..

I even joined Ian the others there for beers...XD

luckily we didnt drunk...XD...TO ARTHUR~!..XD
After the beer...wen went o ah fung house to pay him a visit
and gamble...
gEEZZ~....loss rm15 there....argh~
sei ah fung...dnt see u next year...wanna win back all my money from u

FUTSAL
oH yeah~.....my favorite activity of all...FUTSAL~!!
Been stop playing futsal since I came to KL...
so energetic wen get to play futsal again...
Think back.....my team oways get 3rd na d 2nd place in very competition
TEAM Florentina RULES~!!!
wookay....this holiday...we get to play with our seniors kai lun them all
The Borner rigo team...or watever...
as a friendly match...
most of the players was.....like played not like we used to be..
cos...been stop playing like 5 months...==
but we starting to play well after few matches..XD


After every match...we will sit together and giving comment to each other
about our match...

out with my dear BOSS

Finnaly...after 4 months...Kitty..ah chung..and I get the chance
to have a wondeful lunch at city club before we back Kl..with Varien chia...our tutor...my boss
and every one favorite Rotarion..with nice sport car...XD
Bo yi was there with us too..
a friend of mine.
after intro her to H.O.E
I heard she doing very well there
glad she's doing great and I heard from mr.chia say that
she had changed a lot and ppl just parising of her good change...
Me with my customers...no I mean...a dear friend of mine...XD
Like always...Mr.chia still giving advices for us and teaches some
skills of phycology with us but mainly just for kitty...
He is such a great man with wisdom
can learn a lot from him...
Let me present....Mr.Varien chia...
XD

wookay....finished my post about my outings with my buddies
at sandakan...
a post with llots of mistakes...but what to do...
a lots of post to be rush...and the line sucks..==
but still hope everyone enjoying my simple post about my outings
Till the next post....



TEE HEE....


XoXoXo

No comments: