Monday, September 21, 2009

21-9-2009(mOnday)


Few more hours left to back sandakan...
cant wait to see the faces of my family
and friends there....

Hard to describe my feelings now...
and cant think a thing to write in this post..
==
GAN JIONG....
Dont knw wat should I do wen I see my family..
should I gv a big smile or a big hug...
I dnt knw...just strange..
but still
cant wait to see their faces...
and eat my mom's cooking
and joke around with my dad...
ofcos...
play with my DOG...XD...

My flight will be on 3.30pm by MAS airline..
I heard a lots of people from Sandakan
will on board the same flight with me back to sandakan...
I wonder will the plane be noisy or not...
if yes...
SURE SYOK...XD...party in the plane...

cant wait to get back home now
sure keep updating my blog wen I at SDK and post
about my activities there...
XD
.....

well to all readers and friends at kl or sabah...
wish all of them a happy holiday...
and selamat hari raya to all malaysians...

Mile 4 dumplings.....here I come...XD


till the next post....




TEE HEE

No comments: