Thursday, September 17, 2009

EXAMS OVER~!.....

17-09-2009(Thursday)

Hey yo....our final exam for sem 1 just ended on monday..
Our feeling at that moment was so happy n full of plannings...
But
we are afraid of our result for the exams...GRR~!!!
Since its the time for enjoy..
our sem break
and everyone taking this chance n went back to their
hometowns and have a nice holiday with their family...
This included me.....I will be going back
SABAH on 21st of sept..whao..5 more days to go...
cant wait to board the plane n back Sandakan..and
enjoy with my family and friends there...its been about 4 months
I didnt want back to Sandakan...
I wonder it is still the ''old Kampung'' that I loved most...
Cant wait to hang out with my frens and dinner with my family....

For those who going back to their own hometown...
wish them a safe journey and enjoyed with their families
have a great time with them.....


Till the next post...

TEE HEE



No comments: