Saturday, September 12, 2009

EXAM WEEK~!!!(SIMPLE POST)

12-9-2009(sAturDAy)

Hey yo..guess what...we TARCIANS are having our
SEM1 FINAL EXAM~!!!
FOR the 1st time....I get to have my exam
in big hall with hundred over students.....
Here...I represent all the students and wanna to complain 1 thing...
THE AIR-COND ARE TOO COLD~!!!!!!!..==
It's making us wanna to go toilet...

Below are the picture of how we having our exam...
Dont ask me how I take this photo in the middle of exam

well...in this exam...there's only 5 subject for us to sit
and all its not easy...
for the 1st time....I get stress for my final exam....==
below are the subjects that I'm gonna sit for my exam

1st-English language
2nd-Hubungan etnik(HE)
3rd-BMS
4th-MICROECONOMICS(ME)
5th-Introduction to accounting(IA)

To prepare my final exam...
Ah sim,ah chong and I
had a group studies at Silvia's place
for the 1st time....I did my revision from 9pm till 7am..
reli BEH TAHAN......damn sleepy wen I was having my exam...==
with the help of Fui ling...we easily to understand
some of the chapter....she is a very good teacher....XD
our group studies...taken at 5.20am..

well....we are not 100% study anyway....we also we out for supper...XD
sausages as supper....XDsausages as supper...XD....
wokkay....here we wanna thanks to silvia for teaching us
at her house....and stayed whole nite just for us...same goes to fui ling
wish u all the best...in ur exam...XD



THOUGHTS FOR MY EXAM

The papers for my exams are quite easy to do...at the same time
it is EASY for us to failed...==
I found that most of the questions are easy n did it before in my
group studies...
guess what...I FORGET IT ALL.....=="
This situation happened for my BMS
and already 100% failed....
used the wrong formula...for 2 questions...like WTF man~
When I get back home....I try to do the past year questions...
GUESS WHAT....
I managed to do it right....
one again....
WTF~!!!!
totally speechless for it.....

Since I've predicted that my BMS will failed...so
I cant afford to fail
my ME n IA
if I fail again.....need to paid more rm80 to resit
and may have the prob of cant proceed to year 2
so I did my very best to revise for this 2 subjects
especially my ME.
Just had my ME exam last Thursday....quite easy to do...
but still have no confidence for it to pass...
it is neither pass or fail..that's all...
VERY DANGEROUS~!!!!!

Next monday will be my last subject,..that is IA...
GREAT....IA again....another subject that Im having prob with it...==
supposed to be barred from this subject...cos I had failed my coursework 2..
but managed to pass my resit paper for the coursework 2 paper
and was qualify to sit for my exam...

There is 3 main reason that I must pass my IA paper..
1-Dont want to let MR.wee DOWN
2-MY DREAM..IS TO BE THE NEXT IA lecterur in DKABB watz~
3rd-I HATE acc...
(who is mr.wee?)
HE is MR.WEE......Brother watz...XD

well...Im going to stop writing here and continue my studies....

Till the next post....


TEE HEE

No comments: