Saturday, July 24, 2010

random day and arrival of Mama chai and BRO

25-7-2010(sunday)

(Part 1)
My mom paid a visit to KL last 2 weeks ago.The main purpose of the visiting was to bring my bro,Billy to Kl to continue his studies here.It was great to have her here at KL with me.The 5 days she was here was the 5 days I am being a good kid and not being naughty hoho....She cleaned my room and been complaining non-stop since the day she came to KL....you knw...mothers.....they wont stop talking....that's their natural attitude....anyway...I am thankful that she was here.It's been a month I didn't see my mom and finally she came to KL and we had a great time together...XD
My bro and my mom....
My mom and I
And I wanna wish my mom a happy birthday!!...
She had a her birthday on 9-7-2010 and celebrated by my family and
Sandakan...XD
...best wishes from both of your sons here...XD

And here's a part 2 of the this post....XD

OUR DEM 2 year 2 sem 1 photo MANIA...hohoho.....I'll let the photos to do the talking..
take 1 with our tutor...
take 2
the girls..
Random 1
Don't worry folks...she likes me anyway...HOHOHOHO!!!
THUMBS for DAVIS...WOHOOO!!!
..........
DAVIS FAIL!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH......
YEAHHHHH!!!!!!.........


hahaha....TEE HEE


TILL THE NEXT POST!

No comments: