Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cosplay Mania@Tropicana mall!

14-8-2010(Saturday)

On the last July,we've went to a COSPLAY event at Tropicana mall.All thank to my bro,Billy's event information from his fellow friends.We would'nt know about this event without him.My friends (Hing Yee,Adrian,Billy ) and I went to the event and was exited throughout the event!!!.....it was our 1st time to join this kind of event and kinda weird to see so many characters from various anime walking around us...hoho...

the major purpose of this event is for charity.There are auction and merchandise selling and all profits goes to charity.

and below are some photos from the event...we took about over 120 photos on that day...so I've combined some of the photos in 1 so that it wont waste any space in the post.....^^


AVATAR SPOTTED!..can you spot it?hoho

Even Luke skywalker from star wars were there...
Weird batman and Jack sparrow
performance on stage

limited figures for auction...all goes to charity

I just love girls in nurse uniform..hoho!






AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!!


She is not a cosplayer...she is a visitor like us who are going to Bon Odori and her cuteness and beautiful killed all other cosplayer...!!!

OWHHH!!!!.....she is so CUTE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
(she used my cam to took the above photo)


ohhh....my DREAM GIRL!!!

US



and
TILL THE NEXT POST....



TEE HEE

No comments: