Sunday, August 15, 2010

Moo's birthday

10-10-2010(Sunday)

let's keep this post simple

Birthday celebrations are always around me......and last month(September) was one of my good friend/senior from my high school,introducing Moo vui kiat aka Moo.As for his 21st birthday celebration,our share group organized a surprise birthday celebration for him at his house.And even my coursemates from my college that surprisingly are his friends also joined along for this celebration....
a Photo before our sudden attack!!!
The cake
weird poses from Fong li and Caroline....
we even played some game that are lead by me...haha
Praying for our birthday boy....and we can see
that Ian is SMS-ing there...BUSTED!

our birthday pose@group photos...XD
Birthday wish
and we know what happen next...XD
Friends from my college
Our share group's group photo!!
Smile and laughter all around



and there's my simple post for my good friend....^^
Best wishes to you..

P.s-For your(GIRL) information,Ah Moo is a great guy.he is kind hearted,
gentleman,willing to help and smart.And most of all...He is still single...grab him whileyou can...XD...for more info.... add him in Facebook
>>>
(link)<<<

Till the next post......

TEE HEE

No comments: