Saturday, August 14, 2010

Greet and meet with Denmark chick!!!.......

16-8-2010(Monday)

Last 2 week ago,Jasmine invited me to Petaling Street to meet her Denmark friend through facebook.....at 1st I was kinda rejected her offer cos I was busy...then I agree with her without any thinking when she told me that is a beautiful girl.HOHO!!!.....just kidding.....I love meeting new friends so I agreed with her and join her meet and greet with her Denmark friend.

Introducing....Maja....She is a Denmark Chick from Denmark(obviously).....she is a a sweet and beautiful girl.The 1st thing in my mind when I saw her was.....I saw an angel...nahhh....kinda over already hahaha....well..she is nice girl...I thought she was like 18 years old or something...but she turned out to be just 16 years old...OMG......
Maja and Jasmine
The Denmark style....
Maja and the Asian Davis...hoho!

Since it was raining,We spent our time at a cafe at PJ street catch up with one and another.It's great to talk with her....learned a lot of things and life at Denmark from her.For your own information....She is a pro ice skater and her sis is the national champion...wohoo!
....now that's unexpected....

having fun with each other......XD

and btw....She's not single anymore....

Sad case for us.....T_T.....

Well...it great to have Maja as my new friend from Denmark.Although she is now at Denmark....but thanks to Facebook....I can still communicate with her...hoho...
Stupid if you don't add beautiful girl from Denmark in you facebook..

HOHOHO!!!...
just kidding...................Seriously...

till the next post..

TEE HEE!

No comments: