Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's JOM to GENTING!!!....SEM 2 style!


10-10-2010(Sunday)

Sem break is here and let's jom Genting!!!...I always exited to go Genting Highland for holiday or trips ^^...well..some may gone there often and get bored of it already but not for me....the cold breeze,fresh air and fun amusement park are always able to satisfy my NAUGHTINESS...XD..a perfect getaway from business....

So after exam, my friends and I went up to Genting highland for holiday.I must tell you,having them with you at Genting is EPIC FUN!...all those randomness and laughter are just enjoyable...nothing but having fun with no worries...XD.

But there's an epic fail for me.After hearing some ghost stories that happened in the hotel I stayed in that I was afraid for the whole night..==.....the hotel apartment that we stayed in was spooky man....no more scary ghost story telling before you go for sleep...==
....BRAVERY FAIL...

Enough for bullshiting...just let's the pictures to do the talking for me...
on our way to genting in Sam's car...
lucky us for free transport!!..thanks SAM!

Great view from our apartment...
Friends that joined the trip
Lucas and Michelle

the lovely couple...
Lucas' heart posing fail!
happy Davis
our nice group photos
night time and it's freezing!!!
POSE OF THE DAY!
with some creativity...the picture is now my logo for my blog....XD


Looking forward for our next trip...
really have fun with all of you...

TILL THE NEXT POST

TEE HEE

No comments: