Sunday, October 24, 2010

The not so-Adventure of KIRK and LOUIS to SANDAKAN!!!

24-10-2010(Sunday)

Finally....she uploaded these pictures in facebook...after 1 month...==...but still...a big thanks to Esther for taking her time to upload these photo...so..thumbs up for that.The story begin on 1 month ago,during my sem break,My good friends from Tawau paid me a visit and randomly drove their car to to my hometown Sandakan.They gave me a call on the day I arrived at hometown,and decided to come and have a holiday here.So I offer my place for them to stay....thumbs up for my HOSPITALITY from Davis de Inn....5 star service!!...hoho!...

Back to the topic,their car journey started at the next day around 6pm and arrived at 10pm..and that time I was having my movie night with Esther..and I couldnt away so....hehehe...so they waited me for 1 and a half hour for my appearance...well...of course...after having some dessert and sending her home...then I appear..hoho!!...epic win or fail???you decide...but a thumbs down for sure...hoho!!...

Well for your information,kirk is a good friend of mine that we met at Interact club's Ryla camp at Tawau.Along with other friends from there,we quite able catch up each other randomness and even organized a trip together to Kota kinabalu and have an epic holiday there...while I know Louis last year when Kirk brought him over for holiday at KL last year..

For more about our random trips,the links below will be my post about our trips and epic time together...so...click....CLICK!!!

1-
Trip to Tawau and Installation night

2-kk trip~wIth all My deAR frENs FRm TawAU~!!

3-PIcture gAllery for the SAbah toUR~ep 2

4-PIcture gAllery for the SAbah toUR~ep 3

5-PIcture gAllery for the SAbah toUR~ep 4

6-Last PIcture gAllery for the SAbah toUR~

7-Kirk's and Louis's adventure to KL...feat DAVIS XD

Enough of links,we had a lot of fun during their trip.The next day morning untill afternoon.We had dozens of stops just for food,drinks and dessert at everywhere.I even introduced Esther to them...you know make new friends and interact with one another is great...and some other friends like Amy...the reason we brough her along is mainly to introduced to Louis...since they're both single...so why not.....hoho!!!....

(well since my camera was having some problem that day...so...Thumbs down for cant take a lot of pictures)


Louis and Kirk having the SDK famous hill top Leong fun

random gangs
Amy and Esther....
there's 4 person on this photo...can you spot Esther???
Thumbs up if u can.....thumbs down if you cant...

Esther with kirk
Beh song look

BOOBS squeezing technique from Kirk
so girls...out there....be EPIC CAREFUL!!!!

After dinner...we went out to have a drink before their leaving back to Tawau
Act normal
A special appearance of Sheak...and Known as SHERK for louis...haha!

Their trips to Sandakan are short....and for 1 day 1 night...and they leave at the 2nd night.why???cos of stupid exams that are Louis having on the next morning..==...and they drove 6 hours to back Tawau at night....Thumbs up for they are still in piece now....Honestly,we missed them a lot and hope to have another trip and have some fun together....oh well,there's a always by next time...

and to end this post.....we'll end it with 2 pictures!!!..1st photo of the post will be..
Esther's long and sexy legs.....phweeeeet!!!....

and
Kirks......erm........"ENJOYMENT"/HUGE PACKETS....
FAIL!

and so...

TILL THE NEXT POST

TEE HEE!

No comments: