Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey guys....welcome back....

10-10-2010(Sunday)

Hey guys,it's been long since my last post,let's talk.Been extremely busy with studies and life and yet lazy for the past 2 months.Leaving my blog to full with the cyber-webs..you knw spider webs..^^;...and my deepest apology for my friends,readers and also followers that been demanding me to updated my blog
finally I get some free time and able to fulfill their demand....after 2 months that is....^^; .....Even though my blog arent famous and well-known like Kenwooi.com and other bloggers whom are getting more traffics than mine...at least Im still enjoying posting new blog posts and sharing with you all...XD......

So to able to continue my sharing and get some traffic to the blog again,I decided to blog as many posts as I can so that I can keep up-to-date with you guys.So...a total of 8 new and old blog post had been updated and post on this blog....to read more about it....feel free to click the
LINKS that can be seen below...

1-
My steps towards September-part 2(NEW)

2-
My steps towards September-Part 1(NEW)

3-
Let's JOM to GENTING!!!....SEM 2 style!(NEW)

4-Cosplay Mania@Tropicana mall! (RECOMENDED)!!!

5-Moo's birthday

6-
Greet and meet with a friend from Denmark !!!.......

7-
Another SING K Mania!

8-
Steamboat mania/Birthday celebration



Feel free to click each link and hope you guys enjoy visiting each post from the links above.More intresting blog posts about thoughts on random things and rant on random issues will be uploaded soon.So stay tuned for more.Please do feel free to drop some feedback, comments your thoughts below the comments section and on the chat space beside.And so... I see you guys..........Soon....=)

Till the next post

TEE HEE

No comments: