Friday, October 8, 2010

My steps towards September-Part 1


10-10-2010(Sunday)

September has been a wonderful month for me.Sem break,trips,activities and back to hometown are just so fun and memorable for me.And this post will part 1 sharing about my September.

1st sharing will be about Adrian's 20th birthday!wohoo!...congrat bro!...we celebrated his birthday at look out point.Celebrating someone's birthday on a hill sure a something new for us.


Happy face all around

Our birthday boy..yeahhh!
Birthday boy being pray by our grand daddy,Ah bin
Peter soo and Caroline....

Would like to take this opportunity to say all the best to caroline and thanks
for taking care of me at
KL for the past 1 year here....and now she is at KK working as a teacher there so...all the best to her and best wishes to Caroline and Adrian...
=)

Wookay...final exam has ended on September and we headed to Klang for steamboat with some friends for celebration for our end of final exam. This celebration was planned by Lucas for the whole month during August.He checked the internet for the best place to steamboat and organized it well in transport and spreading the news.....so THUMBS UP......but EPIC FAIL for he brought us to the wrong steamboat restaurant and made us turn around the area for uncountable times......LUCAS FAIL...well at least he overcome the problem well....2 thumbs up for that..^^
And here's some picture to do the talking...

Steamboat buffet......all you can eat and drink!
messy table !
Penny and our organizer,Lucas!

While everyone is busy enjoying with their food

I am there preparing food of them!

Things I do for my friends....^^

The chicks...
new friend....Thomas!
and our last comers.....ROGER AND MR.KING
Penny and I
people will change to barbarians when they are hungry
Our drivers....Lucas and Mr.Ray

After the celebration,I followed Lucas' car to jusco and shopping for our trip to Genting(our Genting trip)<<<
After getting some stuffs,we head to Lucas' place to dye our hair.....and who is doing it for us???Penny!!...the multi-tasking
girl
XD...
Shop
half naked!!!...opss!

That's all for my part 1 of sharing...and I will end this post with the picture of the day.....
LUCAS FAIL!!!......awkward POSING WIN!


TILL THE NEXT POST
TEE HEE

No comments: