Friday, October 8, 2010

My steps towards September-part 2



10-10-2010(Sunday)

The best part of my sem break will be spending my 3 weeks of holiday at my hometown with my dearest family and friends.It is always great to go back and enjoy the days without any stress and the love and care from my family.3 weeks are just not enough for me.Hoping the college management will reconsider a longer sem break for us...not just the students will happy but also the lectures and tutors...everybody likes holidays....XD

Wookay...I must say,this sem break was great and much better than the previous sem break...Spent a lot of valuable time together with my family.I miss them seriously right now.I miss my mom's cooking and love.My dad's advices and caring,my sister's silly temper and smile, my youngest bro cuteness and his naughtiness....XD....


My dad and mom
mom and my youngest bro,Dexter

my siblings....THE CHAI-S!

..back to the topic..
I must say I played a lot futsal with my friends there it's like futsal spree for me and even played until I can't walk normally..and that's futsal.Anyway able to play with new friends from my high school juniors aren't bad after all as they are much better player than our generation..well....we,senior plaers are still better than them anyway...well we're still having fun and gaining experience from each other and that is the spirit of playing futsal...XD...


Spent most of my time with Esther more than anyone else when I'm back to my hometown.Thumbs up for making my days at Sandakan the best..without her my days would be dull....really enjoyed the days with her there....epic yum cha everyday....XD...missing her already.....T_T..


wookay...enough of boys and girls stories.Let's move on...XD....Interesting part of this sem break will be Kirk and louis' trip to Sandakan from Tawau.They came to paid me a visit on the day after I back to my hometown....thumbs up for their epic journey!!!
introducing Kirk and Louis.
Since most of the pictures are not with me now,so....I will blog about this random trip as soon as I get the picture.....XD

Worst part of this sem break is that my camera was kinda ''not feeling well'' for the for 2 weeks during my sem break so...didnt took much any photos....and kindly enjoy some of the pictures below that will do the talking for me.....XD
Friends
mid-autumn festivals with family and relatives
Manchester United fans comes in any age and sizes!
MU fans!!!!
and of course.....GOOD FOOD!
fresh fish "balls"!
SANDAKAN Bah kut teh!
EPIC DINNER
BBQ at friend's house

hours of CHUI SUI!!

Happy hours
WING CHUN!
2 of my brothers....happy to able to sent them off to airport
hoho....JOHAN!....his flight back to Sandakan from Australia was on the day I'm leaving back top KL...Im glad that I was able to meet him up before my flight...XD...
There's goes my report about my sem break on the last September.Hope you readers having a enjoyable time during your September like I do....XD...

Till the next Post..


TEE HEE


No comments: