Sunday, December 21, 2008

kk trip~wIth all My deAR frENs FRm TawAU~!!

DAy 1
12-12-2008(friday)

After the long planing with my tawau friends that i kwn frm the interact ryla camp...we decided to kk for a long holiday...although thr were many prob before we start our long journey....but we still managed to overcome it.....n continue our so called""SABAH TOUR:season 1''(actually this tour was a combined tour by our ULTIMATE SEA VIEW CLUB(sdk) with ULTIMATE FRUITACTIVE CLUB(tAWAU)...but many prob had happen in sdk branch n all members cant go....just left me...the president,,,,lo..bt doesnt matter la)

wookay....below is the name list who koin the tour...

1)DAVIS chai@Daffy duck...(mangosteen)sdk
2)YONG sao kirk@bugs bunny(OREN)tawau
3)ah TANG@KERORO(dragon fruit)tawau
3)ah chock@alien(blue berry)tawau
4)DESMOND@DORKS'man/chEStmon(lemon)tawau
5)ah seng(dnt knw wat fruit)tawau
6)ah chong(dnt knw wat fruit)tawau
7)ah khoo(dnt knw wat FRUIT)tawau

WELL...I really had so much fun in this vacation...I get 2 knw many new frens n some new frens frm kk(espeacially girls haha)...well....on day 1....i ride bus to the kk at 9am....wait~!!!omg~!!!i 4get 2 bring my ticket...lol...quikly rush bak home n get my ticket....n wait at the tman tyng bus stop...
my laguage....
the amount of money i brought~
waiting bus~
inisde bus~

well it was quite boring inside the bus...but use the''boring free time'' to listen 2 my songs...n sms....arrive at kk at 3pm....my frens kirk n ah tang...purposely take a bus n pick me up at the bus terminal..without them..i'll be lost~!!!4 sure..haha
the bus i took
thx 4 helping me..hahaha
well...after puting my lugguage in the hotel....i join them to centre pint 2 play arcade games at growball...

No comments: